- DTEK extends period for partial redemption of DTEK Energy eurobonds 21.03.2023
- Kharkiv Turbogaz significantly reduces net profit in 2022 21.03.2023
- Metinvest's Saving Lives initiative rehabilitates people psychologically within Unbreakable Mom project for EUR8.4 mln 21.03.2023
- Concept of Syhnivka industrial park presented in Lviv being developed by KSE with support of UK govt – Nefyodov 21.03.2023
- Profit of Ukrainian banks more than doubles in Jan-Feb – NBU 21.03.2023
Shmyhal, leadership of Social Democratic Party of Germany discuss military, financial and humanitarian support for Ukraine
KYIV. March 6 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Prime Minister of Ukraine Denys Shmyhal has discussed military, financial and humanitarian support with co-chairman of the Social Democratic Party of Germany Lars Klingbeil and head of the faction of the Social Democratic Party of Germany in the Bundestag Rolf Mutzenich.
“Germany is Europe’s leading country in terms of the volume of assistance provided to Ukraine – in military, financial, and humanitarian dimensions. Thank you for your solidarity,” the governmental press service quoted the Prime Minister of Ukraine as saying.
It is noted that the parties also discussed the introduction of sanctions against the russian nuclear industry and the creation of a special international tribunal to bring russia’s top political leadership to justice.
In their turn, Klingbeil and Mützenich assured that Germany’s support for Ukraine would continue in all areas.