- Market of credit unions continues to decline in 2022 – NBU 21.03.2023
- Rada appoints Lisovy as Minister of Education, Science – MP 21.03.2023
- AGRARIAN MINISTRY FORECASTS REDUCTION OF GRAIN HARVEST IN UKRAINE IN 2023 TO 44.3 MLN TONNES, GROWTH OF OILSEEDS TO 19.2 MLN TONNES 21.03.2023
- Area under grains, legumes for 2023 harvest to decrease by 12.1%, oilseeds to grow by 11.6% – Agrarian Ministry 21.03.2023
- Ukraine receives EUR 1.5 bln of second tranche of EU macro-financial assistance – Finance Minister 21.03.2023
Shkarlet: Some 8,700 Ukrainian schools working in full-time and mixed formats, 4,200 in online format
KYIV. March 10 (Interfax-Ukraine) – In Ukraine, 8,700 schools work in full–time or mixed format, and 4,200 in online format, said Minister of Education and Science of Ukraine Serhiy Shkarlet.
“If we take the absolute number of schools that give students the opportunity to study either full-time or mixed, then this is 8,704 schools. Some 4,224 work in an online mode. In particular, this applies to five regions: Donetsk, Zaporizhia, Luhansk, Kharkiv and Kherson regions,” Shkarlet said on the air of the national telethon on Friday afternoon.
According to him, today almost 4 million students have access to the educational process, of whom 2.4 million children study in a traditional or mixed format.