- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
- Wagner fighters exhausted by Ukrainian forces: Enemy forced to involve special forces, amphibious assault units in battles for Bakhmut – Syrsky 10.04.2023
Shareholders of VUSO insurer plan to spend profit for 2022 on business development
KYIV. March 30 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The shareholders of VUSO insurance company plan not to distribute the profit received in 2022, directing it to business development.
According to the agenda of the meeting of shareholders of the company scheduled for April 28, 2023, published on the website of the National Securities and Stock Market Commission, the insurer ended 2023 with a net profit of UAH 16.324 million, while a year earlier – UAH 68.096 million.
According to the insurer, its assets as of December 31, 2022 increased by 8.4%, to UAH 1.019 billion, equity decreased by 21%, to UAH 380.2 million, cash and cash equivalents increased by 26%, to UAH 438. 5 million UAH
Retained earnings decreased by 41.8%, to UAH 172.495 million, accounts receivable increased by 56%, to UAH 87.252 million.
Long-term liabilities increased by 42.2% – up to UAH 556.213 million, current – by 22.7%, up to UAH 83.538 million.
Charter capital is UAH 86.560 million.