- No feed-in tariffs in new bill on energy storage systems – head of Rada energy committee 18.09.2021
- Latvia includes Ukraine in list of countries that pose serious risk to public health – embassy 18.09.2021
- Monitoring system will include all info about oligarchs – Danilov 18.09.2021
- Rada taxation committee excludes norm on excise duty for RES from 'resource' bill No. 5600 – first deputy head 18.09.2021
- Russian occupation forces violate ceasefire in Donbas 7 times, two JFO fighters wounded over past day – HQ 18.09.2021
Securities regulator approves regulation on issue, circulation of option certificates
KYIV. Sept 14 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The National Securities and Stock Market Commission at a meeting on September 9 approved the regulation on the procedure for issuing option certificates and their circulation, according to which the national commission registers the issue and approves the prospectus for option certificates.
"This is the first financial instrument from derivative securities, which was developed under the new norms of the current legislation [the law on state regulation of capital markets and organized commodity markets]. The commission’s priority task is the development of financial instruments in the capital markets, and we are actively working on this," member of the National Securities and Stock Market Commission Maksym Libanov said.
According to the regulator’s press release, the document also defines the procedure for circulating option certificates, making changes and additions to the prospectus and registering a report on the results of the issue.
In the near future, the document will be sent for state registration to the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.