- Ukrainian volunteers face problem of bringing humanitarian aid into country – experts 22.05.2022
- Another Russian ship destroyed off Snake Island coast – Defense Ministry 07.05.2022
- Zelensky indicates the need to eliminate queues at gas stations – meeting of President’s Office with Cabinet 07.05.2022
- Sumy region shelled by Russian aircraft, serviceman of Border Guard Service wounded – regional authorities 07.05.2022
- Air defense shoots down Russian missile over Poltava region – head of regional administration 07.05.2022
Sean Penn's charity organization donates batch of humanitarian aid to Lviv region – regional administration
KYIV. May 7 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Head of Lviv Regional Military Administration Maksym Kozytsky reports that the charitable organization of actor Sean Penn’s CORE has already transferred the third batch of humanitarian aid to Lviv region.
"Thanks to the financial assistance of CORE and the support of the public initiative Let’s Help Together, we managed to buy long-lasting food (canned food, pates, cookies, sweets), disposable tableware, water, tea and coffee, as well as medicines," wrote Kozytsky on Telegram.
According to him, humanitarian aid arrived at the Main railway station in Lviv, there are specially equipped places for evacuated citizens, where they can rest, eat, get information about the settlement and medical-psychological assistance. Meals at the station are provided by volunteers, catering establishments in the region, and international organizations such as World Central Kitchen.