- Cost of housing construction under ‘Biden’ project will be $750/sq m – Academy of Construction 17.06.2022
- Ukraine’s Construction Academy offers format of 8-apartment buildings for rapid housing construction 27.05.2022
- Fund for Reconstruction, Development of Ukraine plans to create rehabilitation center for civilians, military persons in country’s west 27.05.2022
- Mobile hospitals can temporarily replace destroyed ones – opinion 27.05.2022
- KNUCA to prepare bachelors under reduced three-year program 27.05.2022
SBI initiates nationalization of 191 Russian railcars in Zhytomyr region
KYIV. May 4 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The State Bureau of Investigations (SBI) has found almost 191 more Russian railcars in Zhytomyr region and initiated their nationalization, the State Bureau of Investigations said in a statement on its website.
According to him, the SBI sent the corresponding letters to Ukrzaliznytsia and Zhytomyr Regional Military State Administration.
At the same time, it is noted that the specified number of cars belonging to the constituent entities of the Russian Federation, was found by employees of the territorial department of Khmelnytsky State Bureau of Investigations at 14 different railway stations of Zhytomyr region.