- At UN General Assembly, Poland's President said about unfair attitude of northern Europe countries to Ukraine 22.09.2021
- Zelensky not changing his schedule in New York due to assassination attempt on his aide 22.09.2021
- Zelensky considers reaction of various political, financial groups to limit their influence in Ukraine as likely version of attempt on Shefir 22.09.2021
- Official exchange rates for CIS as of September 22 22.09.2021
- National Bank of Ukraine's official rates as of 23/09/21 22.09.2021
Sberbank doesn't rule out increasing rates on deposit products by yearend – Gref
MOSCOW. Sept 14 (Interfax) – Sberbank has already started adjusting deposit rates and allows for an increase of rates on deposit products by the end of the year, the bank’s head, Herman Gref, said during an online press conference.
"We have already started adjusting deposit rates; we decided on a promotional offer in August, and we will make corresponding decisions by the end [of the year]. Of course, we will be raising the rates on our different deposit products," Gref said.
Speaking about mortgage rates, he said the bank would try to maintain the minimum acceptable level on the market.