- Another Russian ship destroyed off Snake Island coast – Defense Ministry 07.05.2022
- Zelensky indicates the need to eliminate queues at gas stations – meeting of President’s Office with Cabinet 07.05.2022
- Sumy region shelled by Russian aircraft, serviceman of Border Guard Service wounded – regional authorities 07.05.2022
- Air defense shoots down Russian missile over Poltava region – head of regional administration 07.05.2022
- Two Russian servicemen who fired Grad at Kozacha Lopan to appear before court – prosecutor's office 07.05.2022
Samsung opens official online store in Ukraine
KYIV. Jan 18 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Samsung has opened its own official online store in Ukraine, it is integrated into the company’s official website, the company’s press service reported on Tuesday.
“The integration of the online store into the official website of Samsung.com has become the most successful and logical solution, providing users with a number of advantages: it has collected all the information about products, services and promotions on one platform, providing at the same time the option to purchase the desired product without leaving the website. After learning about all the features of the desired device and choosing a specific model, customers can easily complete the purchase process – the whole process is as simple and convenient as possible,” Samsung said.
The Samsung online store offers free delivery by Nova Poshta, as well as the purchase of goods via applications from PrivatBank, monobank, and Alfa-Bank.