- GOVT PERMITS UP TO TEN EMPLOYEES OF EXPORT COMPANIES WITHOUT DEBTS, WITH AVERAGE WAGE OF UP TO UAH 20,000 TO TRAVEL ABROAD FOR UP TO SEVEN DAYS FROM SEPT 1 – SVYRYDENKO 19.08.2022
- Russian troops mount artillery attack on Marhanets, two people wounded – regional administration 19.08.2022
- Ukrainian air defense artillery forces eliminate five Russian drones, one Ka-52 helicopter in four days 19.08.2022
- PRESS RELEASE: Lawless actions of Bureau of Economic (In) Security of Ukraine: AMIC ENERGY will appeal against groundless and illegal seizure of real estate 19.08.2022
- Reintegration Ministry transfers UAH 1.5 mln to families of Ukrainian citizens illegally imprisoned in Russia 19.08.2022
Salary of police to be increased from Jan 2022 – Klymenko
KYIV. Jan 5 (Interfax-Ukraine) – From January 2022, the police will have increased monetary support, first of all, salaries will increase for patrolmen, special forces and police officers who serve in the JFO zone, head of the National Police of Ukraine Ihor Klymenko said.
"I understand the discontent of the police. Definitely, the salary should be proportionate to the risks… Over the past year, we have found an opportunity to improve the situation with additional payments: the police received material assistance to resolve social issues, money for health improvement was also received. And we will continue this practice. No money was provided for the so-called 13th salary. The funds were not included in the 2021 budget," the head of the National Police wrote on his Facebook page.
He noted that the Cabinet of Ministers allocated money to the police for a phased increase in financial support for the police since January.
"First of all, salaries will increase for patrolmen, special forces and police officers who serve in the JFO zone. We also expect a further increase in April," Klymenko said.
According to him, the heads of the National Police, structural and territorial divisions will not receive salary increases.
"I want to emphasize that a significant increase in the salary of all police officers is an extremely difficult question. In today’s conditions, this is an extremely large burden on the budget. However, step by step we will get it. A police officer will definitely receive a decent salary for a decent round-the-clock service for the sake of his people," Klymenko said.