- HACC allows investigation into case against Dubilet in absentia 28.10.2021
- OSCE Special Representative in Ukraine urges parties to adhere to their commitments, prevent further escalation 28.10.2021
- Kyivstar increases revenue by 14.9%, EBITDA by 14.6% in Q3 2021 28.10.2021
- Polio vaccination rate in Ukraine is 53%, international partners urge Ukrainian parents to vaccinate their children – NHSU 28.10.2021
- Ukraine records 26,071 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours 28.10.2021
Saakashvili's motor skills inhibited – lawyers
TBILISI. Oct 13 (Interfax) – The health of former Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili is continuing to decline, the politician’s lawyers told reporters on Wednesday.
"We’re talking about inhibited movements. At the same time, he told us he won’t stop his hunger strike that he began in prison on October 1. Misha is very firm morally and calls on the people of Georgia to come to the rally in Tbilisi tomorrow. He emphasized that it’s not a demonstration of his party, United National Movement, it’s a nationwide demonstration," lawyer Beka Basilaya said after meeting with Saakashvili.
Lawyer Dmitri Sadzaglishvili said the penitentiary service should definitely grant Saakashvili’s personal doctor Nikoloz Kipshidze access to the Rustavi prison for an examination.