- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Russia's Sberbank sells Swiss, Kazakh subsidiaries 'on acceptable financial terms'
KAZAN. Sept 22 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Russia’s Sberbank sold its Swiss and Kazakh subsidiaries "on acceptable financial terms," and sees the transactions as a success, the first deputy CEO of Russia’s largest lender, Alexander Vedyakhin said.
Sberbank closed a deal at the beginning of September to sell Sberbank (Switzerland) AG. The majority stake was acquired by Swiss investment group m3 Groupe Holding SA, and Monte Valle Partners founder and partner Stephen Lynch acquired a minority stake.
Sberbank also closed the sale of its subsidiary bank in Kazakhstan to Baiterek National Management Holding at the beginning of September.