- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Russia’s losses for past 24 hours amount 800 people of military personnel, two tanks, 16 artillery systems – General Staff
KYIV. Feb 17 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The losses of the Russian army during the day amounted to 800 people of military personnel, two tanks and 16 artillery systems, the General Staff of Ukraine has reported.
“The total combat losses of the enemy from February 24, 2022 to February 17, 2023 approximately amounted to: about 141,260 people of military personnel (plus 800), 3,298 tanks (plus two) units, 6,520 armored combat vehicles (plus three) units, 2,322 units of artillery systems (plus 16) units, 467 units of MLRS (plus one), 241 units of air defense equipment (plus two) units, 298 units of aircraft, 287 helicopters, 2,013 operational-tactical level UAVs (plus one), 871 cruise missiles (plus 14), 18 ships/boats, 5,187 motor vehicles and tankers (plus 20) units, and 221 units of special equipment (plus two),” the message says.
The data is being updated.