- Cost of housing construction under ‘Biden’ project will be $750/sq m – Academy of Construction 17.06.2022
- Ukraine’s Construction Academy offers format of 8-apartment buildings for rapid housing construction 27.05.2022
- Fund for Reconstruction, Development of Ukraine plans to create rehabilitation center for civilians, military persons in country’s west 27.05.2022
- Mobile hospitals can temporarily replace destroyed ones – opinion 27.05.2022
- KNUCA to prepare bachelors under reduced three-year program 27.05.2022
Russian troops shell two villages in Dnipropetrovsk region using Hailstones, no casualties – local authorities
KYIV. May 4 (Interfax-Ukraine) – On Wednesday, May 4, Russian troops fired using Hailstones on Velykomykhailivska community in Synelnykivsky district, Head of Dnipropetrovsk regional military administration Valentyn Reznichenko has said.
"Two villages were hit. Several dozen residential buildings were damaged there, windows were broken in a store, a school and a kindergarten. People were not hurt," Reznichenko said on his Telegram channel.
He said that most of the local residents left the dangerous territory.