- NSDC sanctions to cover over 3,600 individuals, legal entities including Putin's children, relatives, oligarchs – Economy Ministry 01.10.2022
- Italy's Eni said Gazprom did not confirm to it gas supplies through Austria on Oct 1 01.10.2022
- Twenty two people, including 10 children, killed in car convoy shot by invaders in Kupiansk district of Kharkiv region – updated data of PGO 01.10.2022
- Georgia will never recognize pseudo-referendums on Ukrainian territories – MFA 01.10.2022
- Twenty four people, including 13 children, one pregnant woman, died in enemy shelling of convoy near Kurylivka in Kharkiv region 01.10.2022
Russian troops mount artillery attack on Marhanets, two people wounded – regional administration
KYIV. Aug 19 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Russian occupation forces shelled residential districts of the town of Marhanets from artillery, an 18-year-old girl and a 40-year-old man were wounded. The enemy also attacked Myrivska community, Head of Dnipropetrovsk Regional Militart Administration Valentyn Reznichenko has said.
"A new enemy arrack on NIkopolsky district. Five shells from Russian cannon artillery systems hit residential districts in Marhanets. According to preliminary information, two people were wounded. These are an 18-year-old girl and a 40-year-old man. Both have been hospitalized. Buildings were destroyed in the town. A power line was damaged," he said on the Telegram channel.
The enemy also attacked Myrivska community. The consequences are being specified.