- Cost of housing construction under ‘Biden’ project will be $750/sq m – Academy of Construction 17.06.2022
- Ukraine’s Construction Academy offers format of 8-apartment buildings for rapid housing construction 27.05.2022
- Fund for Reconstruction, Development of Ukraine plans to create rehabilitation center for civilians, military persons in country’s west 27.05.2022
- Mobile hospitals can temporarily replace destroyed ones – opinion 27.05.2022
- KNUCA to prepare bachelors under reduced three-year program 27.05.2022
Russian troops fire at Dnipro center – mayor
KYIV. May 4 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Russian troops are shelling the central part of the city of Dnipro, Mayor Borys Filatov has said.
"Shelling right in the center of Dnipro. We are not leaving the shelters! We are waiting for official information from the military administration," Filatov said on Facebook.
Shelling is also underway on the territory of Cherkasy region, Head of Cherkasy regional state administration Ihor Taburets said.
"Cherkasy, do not panic! Air defense is working. Stay in shelters," Taburets said on his Telegram channel.