- Another Russian ship destroyed off Snake Island coast – Defense Ministry 07.05.2022
- Zelensky indicates the need to eliminate queues at gas stations – meeting of President’s Office with Cabinet 07.05.2022
- Sumy region shelled by Russian aircraft, serviceman of Border Guard Service wounded – regional authorities 07.05.2022
- Air defense shoots down Russian missile over Poltava region – head of regional administration 07.05.2022
- Two Russian servicemen who fired Grad at Kozacha Lopan to appear before court – prosecutor's office 07.05.2022
Russian troops destroy and damage more than 32 mln sq m of housing in Ukraine – Lazebna
KYIV. May 5 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Russian troops have already destroyed and damaged more than 32 million square meters of housing in Ukraine, Minister of Social Policy Maryna Lazebna said.
"The scale of the humanitarian catastrophe that this war brings with is growing. Russian troops are destroying our lives. They are targeting critical life support infrastructure, trying to leave cities without electricity, water, gas, communications, food and medicine deliveries," Lazebna said on the results of an extraordinary meeting of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development on the migration crisis associated with Ukraine.
According to her, Russian troops have already destroyed and damaged more than 32 million square meters of housing, more than 1,400 educational institutions and about 250 medical institutions.