- Another Russian ship destroyed off Snake Island coast – Defense Ministry 07.05.2022
- Zelensky indicates the need to eliminate queues at gas stations – meeting of President’s Office with Cabinet 07.05.2022
- Sumy region shelled by Russian aircraft, serviceman of Border Guard Service wounded – regional authorities 07.05.2022
- Air defense shoots down Russian missile over Poltava region – head of regional administration 07.05.2022
- Two Russian servicemen who fired Grad at Kozacha Lopan to appear before court – prosecutor's office 07.05.2022
Russian troops attack six railway stations – Ukrzaliznytsia head
KYIV. May 4 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Russian troops attacked six railway stations in the center and west of Ukraine.
"According to operational information, there are no casualties among the railway workers and passengers. The damage to the infrastructure is severe, we will clarify the details after the end of the air raid," Oleksandr Kamyshin, head of Ukrzaliznytsia, wrote in his Telegram channel late on Tuesday.
Due to damage caused to Ukrzaliznytsia’s infrastructure facilities in air strikes, 14 trains were delayed on the way.
He also said that of the 14 trains delayed due to shelling, some are already on their way, the rest will be sent within two hours.