- Cost of housing construction under ‘Biden’ project will be $750/sq m – Academy of Construction 17.06.2022
- Ukraine’s Construction Academy offers format of 8-apartment buildings for rapid housing construction 27.05.2022
- Fund for Reconstruction, Development of Ukraine plans to create rehabilitation center for civilians, military persons in country’s west 27.05.2022
- Mobile hospitals can temporarily replace destroyed ones – opinion 27.05.2022
- KNUCA to prepare bachelors under reduced three-year program 27.05.2022
Russian occupiers shell Avdiyivka, Maryiynka again – Head of Regional Military Administration
KYIV. May 4 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Civilian facilities in Avdiyivka and Maryiynka communities came under fire from Russian invaders, as a result of which one of the buildings of Avdiyivka Coke Plant, a residential building and a school in Avdiyivka were damaged, and there were also fires in the private sector in Maryiynka, head of Donetsk Regional military administration Pavlo Kyrylenko said.
"The Avdiyivka Coke and Chemical Plant came under fire again, this time under mortar fire. One building was damaged, there is no information about the victims yet. Also, as a result of night shelling in Avdiyivka, a residential building and a school were damaged. The Russians fired on Maryiynka at night with incendiary shells – there are pockets of fire in the private sector," he wrote in his Telegram channel.
According to him, shelling in Novomykhailivka area also continues for almost a day.
Nevertheless, the head of Donetsk regional military administration noted, the specialists managed to restore the power line at Krasnohorivka.
At the same time, Kyrylenko urged everyone who is not involved in the operation of critical infrastructure to leave the region so as not to endanger themselves.