- Cost of housing construction under ‘Biden’ project will be $750/sq m – Academy of Construction 17.06.2022
- Ukraine’s Construction Academy offers format of 8-apartment buildings for rapid housing construction 27.05.2022
- Fund for Reconstruction, Development of Ukraine plans to create rehabilitation center for civilians, military persons in country’s west 27.05.2022
- Mobile hospitals can temporarily replace destroyed ones – opinion 27.05.2022
- KNUCA to prepare bachelors under reduced three-year program 27.05.2022
Russian occupiers destroy Lysychansk TB dispensary – local authorities
KYIV. May 3 (Interfax-Ukraine) – On Tuesday, May 3, Russian occupiers fired at Lysychansk TB dispensary (Luhansk region), as a result of which the building in which the institution was located was destroyed, Head of Luhansk regional military administration Serhiy Haidai has said.
"More than a century-old building of Belgian heritage, in which the tuberculosis dispensary was based, broke out today as a result of enemy shelling. Orcs are hunting for ‘strategic objects,’ so they purposefully got into a medical institution. For more than two months of the war, not a single health facility in Luhansk region survived," Haidai said on Facebook.
According to him, "it also flew into the courtyard of the Belgian hospital, which was waiting for restoration and a new appointment."
"The Belgian architectural ensemble in Lysychansk, having endured two world wars, is being destroyed by the Russians in the 21st century. Beautiful historical buildings have become targets for uneducated Rashists. The goal of the Russians is total destruction," the administration’s head said.