- Ukrainian volunteers face problem of bringing humanitarian aid into country – experts 22.05.2022
- Another Russian ship destroyed off Snake Island coast – Defense Ministry 07.05.2022
- Zelensky indicates the need to eliminate queues at gas stations – meeting of President’s Office with Cabinet 07.05.2022
- Sumy region shelled by Russian aircraft, serviceman of Border Guard Service wounded – regional authorities 07.05.2022
- Air defense shoots down Russian missile over Poltava region – head of regional administration 07.05.2022
Russian occupiers continue to plunder products of agricultural enterprises in occupied territories – General Staff
KYIV. May 6 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Russian invaders are stealing the products of agricultural enterprises in the territories temporarily occupied by them, while accusing Ukraine of creating a humanitarian catastrophe in these areas, the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine reports.
"In the temporarily occupied territories, the occupiers continue to plunder the products of agricultural enterprises. The Russian side continues to accuse the government of Ukraine of creating a humanitarian catastrophe in the territory controlled by the occupiers," a message posted on Facebook on Thursday, said.
It notes that the invaders also imitate humanitarian activities with "demonstrative distribution of food kits and medicines to local residents."