- Putin disagrees with Erdogan on UN SC reform: veto right cannot be scrapped 21.10.2021
- Zaporizhia Iron Ore Plant increases production of iron ore by 7.1% in Jan-Sept 21.10.2021
- Ukraine's military development by NATO already taking place, it's real threat for Russia – Putin 21.10.2021
- Congress of Servant of People party to be held in mid-November – Korniyenko 21.10.2021
- Stefanchuk: No one tells me which TV programs to attend 21.10.2021
Russian-occupation forces violate ceasefire three times, no casualties – JFO HQ
KYIV. Oct 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Russian-occupation forces in Donbas have violated the ceasefire three times since the beginning of Wednesday, the Ukrainian soldiers have not suffered, the press center of the Joint Force Operation (JFO) headquarters said.
"During the day, three violations of the ceasefire were recorded by Russian-occupation forces. Near Shumy, the enemy fired from small arms. Near Popasna, enemy armed formations fired at our positions from hand-held anti-tank grenade launchers," the JFO said on Facebook.
In Katerynivka, the enemy fired from hand-held anti-tank grenade launchers and small arms.
"There are no casualties among the JFO servicemen," the JFO said.