- HACC allows investigation into case against Dubilet in absentia 28.10.2021
- OSCE Special Representative in Ukraine urges parties to adhere to their commitments, prevent further escalation 28.10.2021
- Kyivstar increases revenue by 14.9%, EBITDA by 14.6% in Q3 2021 28.10.2021
- Polio vaccination rate in Ukraine is 53%, international partners urge Ukrainian parents to vaccinate their children – NHSU 28.10.2021
- Ukraine records 26,071 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours 28.10.2021
Russian-occupation forces violate ceasefire 10 times, one WIA – JFO HQ
KYIV. Oct 14 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Over the past day, Russian-occupation forces violated the ceasefire in Donbas 10 times, a Ukrainian serviceman was wounded. Since the beginning of the current day, the ceasefire regime has been observed, the press center of the JFO headquarters has reported.
"Over the past day, on October 13, the Russian occupation forces violated the ceasefire 10 times, one of which with the use of weapons prohibited by the Minsk agreements… One serviceman of the Joint Forces was wounded in enemy shelling. The soldier was provided with pre-medical assistance, he was evacuated to a hospital. His health is satisfactory," the headquarters said in a morning report on its Facebook page on Thursday.
The Ukrainian defenders returned fire without using weapons prohibited by the Minsk agreements.
"As of 7:00 am on October 14, no ceasefire violations were recorded," the headquarters said.