- No feed-in tariffs in new bill on energy storage systems – head of Rada energy committee 18.09.2021
- Latvia includes Ukraine in list of countries that pose serious risk to public health – embassy 18.09.2021
- Monitoring system will include all info about oligarchs – Danilov 18.09.2021
- Rada taxation committee excludes norm on excise duty for RES from 'resource' bill No. 5600 – first deputy head 18.09.2021
- Russian occupation forces violate ceasefire in Donbas 7 times, two JFO fighters wounded over past day – HQ 18.09.2021
Russian-occupation forces in Donbas violate ceasefire four times – JFO HQ
KYIV. Sept 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – From the beginning of the current day, September 13, Russian-occupation forces in Donbas have violated the ceasefire conditions four times, firing at the positions of the Ukrainian army from grenade launchers, mortars and artillery systems, the press service of the Joint Force Operation (JFO) headquarters said on Monday.
"Near Zaitseve, the enemy fired at the positions of the Ukrainian defenders from automatic heavy-duty grenade launchers and hand-held anti-tank grenade launchers. Not far from Verkhniotoretske, Russian-occupation forces fired from 120-caliber mortars prohibited by the Minsk agreements. In the direction of New York, the Russian armed formations fired from artillery systems of 122 caliber. In the area of Zolote-4, the occupation forces opened fire on the positions of the Ukrainian defenders from hand-held anti-tank grenade launchers," the JFO said.
It notes that there are no combat losses among Ukrainian soldiers. At the provocation of the Russian-occupation forces, the servicemen of the Armed Forces of Ukraine returned fire.
"The actions of the Russian armed formations were reported to the OSCE representatives through the Ukrainian side of the JCCC," the JFO headquarters said.
They also said the Ukrainian servicemen are in control of the situation in the JFO area, restraining the Russian armed aggression.