- Another Russian ship destroyed off Snake Island coast – Defense Ministry 07.05.2022
- Zelensky indicates the need to eliminate queues at gas stations – meeting of President’s Office with Cabinet 07.05.2022
- Sumy region shelled by Russian aircraft, serviceman of Border Guard Service wounded – regional authorities 07.05.2022
- Air defense shoots down Russian missile over Poltava region – head of regional administration 07.05.2022
- Two Russian servicemen who fired Grad at Kozacha Lopan to appear before court – prosecutor's office 07.05.2022
Russian Justice Ministry puts Navalny's allies Sobol, Milov on register of foreign agents
MOSCOW. May 7 (Interfax) – Russia’s Justice Ministry has added eight more names to the register of foreign agent media.
They include Lyubov Sobol and Vladimir Milov, supporters of opposition activist Alexei Navalny, political analysts Leonid Gozman and Boris Kagarlitsky, and the Apologiya human rights group.