- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
- Wagner fighters exhausted by Ukrainian forces: Enemy forced to involve special forces, amphibious assault units in battles for Bakhmut – Syrsky 10.04.2023
Russian Justice Ministry puts Navalny's allies Sobol, Milov on register of foreign agents
MOSCOW. May 7 (Interfax) – Russia’s Justice Ministry has added eight more names to the register of foreign agent media.
They include Lyubov Sobol and Vladimir Milov, supporters of opposition activist Alexei Navalny, political analysts Leonid Gozman and Boris Kagarlitsky, and the Apologiya human rights group.