- Dispute with Deposit Guarantee Fund over Bank Finance and Credit should be heard in Ukraine – Zhevaho's lawyers 24.09.2021
- Borrell says hacker attacks staged by Ghostwriter group on EU states unacceptable 24.09.2021
- BofA downgrades its recommendation for Ukrainian eurobonds from OW to MW 24.09.2021
- Possible to generate intl COVID-19 vaccination certificate on Diia portal – ministry 24.09.2021
- Growth of market for heated tobacco products stalls now due to increase in excise duty after 80% growth in 2020 – Philip Morris head 24.09.2021
Russian fire on Mariyinka, civil infrastructure damaged – Ukrainian side of SCCC
KYIV. Sept 10 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Ukrainian side of the SCCC reports about shelling by Russia-led forces on the outskirts of Mariyinka village on the evening of September 8, as a result of which the civil infrastructure was damaged.
"On September 8, 2021, from 11:00 pm to 11:16 pm, the Russian occupation forces fired a 120-mm mortar on the outskirts of Mariyinka," the Joint Forces Operation (JFO) press center said in a statement on Facebook.
The Ukrainian side of the Joint Center for Control and Coordination of Ceasefire and Stabilization of the Disengagement Line of the Parties verified the consequences of the shelling, during which the facts of violation of the Minsk agreements were established, damage to civil infrastructure was documented (damage to the building wall, adjacent territory).
"These actions of the armed forces of the Russian Federation indicate a reluctance to comply with the ceasefire and expose the local population to danger. The Ukrainian side of the SCCC informed the OSCE SMM about all violations of the ceasefire," the statement said.