- National Bank of Ukraine's official rates as of 22/10/21 21.10.2021
- Currency cross-rates at 17:01 Kyiv time on 21/10/21 21.10.2021
- LPN and eurobond quotations as of 19:00 Kyiv time on October 21 21.10.2021
- Rada may pass at first reading draft state budget 2022 on Nov 2 – Stefanchuk 21.10.2021
- Stefanchuk: No grounds to talk about any personnel rotations in Cabinet now except for resignation of Abramovsky 21.10.2021
Russian drone intercepted on contact line – SBU
KYIV. Oct 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) has caught members of illegal armed groups of the so-called. "LPR/DPR" on the use of Russian unmanned aerial vehicles, the SBU said on its website Wednesday.
During the investigation, an enemy drone was identified, which was used to shell the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. "The aircraft was intercepted on the line of contact. The fighters used it to conduct reconnaissance and adjust the shelling of the positions of the Ukrainian military. According to the examination, the intercepted aircraft is a Granat-1 combat unmanned aerial vehicle, which is produced at one of the enterprises of the military-industrial complex of the Russian Federation," the message says.
Investigators of the SBU began criminal proceedings under Parts 2, 3 of Article 258 (terrorist act) and Parts 1, 2 of Article 438 (violation of the laws and customs of war) of the Criminal Code of Ukraine. The SBU also handed over for examination two more enemy drones intercepted on the contact line, the report says.