- Cost of housing construction under ‘Biden’ project will be $750/sq m – Academy of Construction 17.06.2022
- Ukraine’s Construction Academy offers format of 8-apartment buildings for rapid housing construction 27.05.2022
- Fund for Reconstruction, Development of Ukraine plans to create rehabilitation center for civilians, military persons in country’s west 27.05.2022
- Mobile hospitals can temporarily replace destroyed ones – opinion 27.05.2022
- KNUCA to prepare bachelors under reduced three-year program 27.05.2022
Russian Black Sea Fleet ships continue shelling civilian infrastructure in Ukraine – AFU General Staff
KYIV. May 3 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ships of the Russian Black Sea Fleet, which are located in the waters of the Black and Azov Seas, continue to shell civilian infrastructure in Ukraine, the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine said.
"The ships of the Black Sea Fleet in the waters of the Black and Azov Seas continue to carry out missile strikes against civilian infrastructure on the territory of Ukraine, to carry out the tasks of isolating the area of combat operations, conducting reconnaissance and fire support in the coastal direction," the AFU said.