- Putin gives Snowden Russian citizenship 26.09.2022
- Zelensky, Rutte discuss situation at front, further support for Ukraine 26.09.2022
- Invaders toughen filtration measures in occupied regions of Ukraine – AFU General Staff 26.09.2022
- Occupiers mount two missile attacks, launch four air strikes against Ukraine in past 24 hours – AGU General Staff 26.09.2022
- Air defense forces down Russian missile in Dnipropetrovsk region – governor 26.09.2022
Russia will fail, bear full responsibility for crime of aggression, consequent war crimes – Kuleba
KYIV. Sept 23 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Russia will collapse and will bear full responsibility for the crime of aggression and for the war crimes, crimes against humanity and genocide that followed, Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba said.
“Russia will fail and will bear full responsibility for the crime of aggression and consequent war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide. Yesterday, President Zelensky made it clear in his address that Russian responsibility is a key element to international peace and security,” Kuleba said at a meeting of the UN Security Council in New York on Thursday.
The Minister once again called on all countries to support the initiative to create a special tribunal for the crime of aggression against Ukraine so that Russian President Vladimir Putin and his team would be brought to trial.
“I emphasize that none of the Russian crimes in Ukraine would have been possible without the crime of aggression against Ukraine committed by Russian leadership. It can not go unpunished. And the only feasible way to put President Putin and his entourage on trial is to establish a Special Tribunal for the Crime of Aggression Against Ukraine. I reiterate my call on all states to back this undertaking for the sake of the very basic principles of humanity and the UN Charter,” Kuleba noted.