- Currency cross-rates at 12:03 Kyiv time on 20/03/23 20.03.2023
- Main stock indexes of Americas on 17/03/23 (closure) 20.03.2023
- Trade in Ukrainian issuers' ADR and GDR on exchanges in Great Britain on March 17 20.03.2023
- Trade in Ukrainian issuers' ADR and GDR on exchanges in Germany on March 17 20.03.2023
- Canadian Cameco to supply Energoatom with uranium hexafluoride from Ukrainian uranium for all NPPs in country 20.03.2023
Russia trying to find new red lines, set ultimatums – Podoliak
KYIV. March 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Mykhailo Podoliak, adviser to the head of the President’s Office, believes that the Russian Federation is trying to “find” new red lines in relations with Western countries, as well as to set ultimatums.
“’Accidental’ cruise missiles in European airspace; MQ-9 Reaper downing over the Black Sea; anonymous spies with their versions of NS bombing; street protests in Moldova; pro-RU initiatives by the Georgian government – primitive attempts by RF to find new red lines & set ultimata,” Podoliak said on Twitter Wednesday.