- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Russia preparing for new wave of aggression – Zelensky
KYIV. Jan 25 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The initiative in the war should remain with Ukraine, President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky said in a video statement on Tuesday.
"Russia is preparing for a new wave of aggression, with the forces that it is able to mobilize. Now the invaders are already increasing pressure on the Bakhmut, Vuhledar and other directions. And they want to increase the pressure on a larger scale," he said.
"In order not to admit the fallacy of aggression, the masters of Russia want to throw more of their people and equipment into the fighting. This means that we all in the free world must strengthen our cooperation in order not only to respond to the latest Russian criminal actions," Zelensky said.
This is necessary, he said, "to prevent new Russian criminal acts as much as possible. The initiative in the war must remain with our forces."