- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Russia opposes extension of mandate of OSCE border observer mission at Gukovo, Donetsk checkpoints – US mission to OSCE
KYIV. Sept 2 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Russian Federation objects to the extension of the mandate of the OSCE Border Observer Mission of the Russian Federation at the checkpoints Gukovo and "Donetsk on the border with Ukraine, the US mission to the OSCE said.
"Russia’s current objection to the OSCE Border Observer Mission’s mandate renewal looks to be just the latest in a long line of broken promises & Russia’s most recent demonstration that maintaining positive relations with its neighbors is simply not a priority," the US Mission to OSCE said on Twitter on Thursday.