- Putin disagrees with Erdogan on UN SC reform: veto right cannot be scrapped 21.10.2021
- Zaporizhia Iron Ore Plant increases production of iron ore by 7.1% in Jan-Sept 21.10.2021
- Ukraine's military development by NATO already taking place, it's real threat for Russia – Putin 21.10.2021
- Congress of Servant of People party to be held in mid-November – Korniyenko 21.10.2021
- Stefanchuk: No one tells me which TV programs to attend 21.10.2021
Russia-occupation forces violate ceasefire regime six times, Ukrainian soldier wounded – JFO HQ
KYIV. Oct 6 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Over the past day, pro-Russian mercenaries violated the ceasefire six times, with one Ukrainian serviceman reported as wounded. No violations have been recorded since midnight, the Joint Forces Operation (JFO) headquarters reported.
“Over the past day, on October 5, six violations of the ceasefire have been recorded in the area of the Joint Forces operation, two of which with the use of weapons prohibited by the Minsk agreements. As a result of enemy shelling attacks, one member of the Joint Forces received a shrapnel wound. The soldier is in a hospital. His health state is satisfactory,” the JFO staff said on Facebook on Wednesday morning.