- Ukraine waiting for third plane with lethal weapons from USA – Reznikov 25.01.2022
- Australia not to send troops to Ukraine, ready to aid in cybersecurity – FM 25.01.2022
- Kyiv Administration’s first dpty head Povoroznyk served with charges in ‘land plot for NSDC’ case – Klitschko 25.01.2022
- Volunteer formations to be deployed in small settlements, if necessary – Reznikov 25.01.2022
- Japanese Embassy does not plan to evacuate its staff or their families from Ukraine 25.01.2022
Russia-occupation forces open fire on Ukrainian positions in Donbas 4 times in day – JFO HQ
KYIV. Jan 6 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Over the past day, four shelling by Russia-opposition forces was recorded in Donbas, without losses. Since the beginning of the current day, no violations of the ceasefire regime have been recorded, the press center of the JFO headquarters reported.
"Over the past day, on January 5, four violations of the ceasefire were recorded by the Russia-occupation forces… There are no casualties among the military personnel of the Joint Forces as a result of enemy actions," the morning report on the headquarters Facebook page said on Thursday.
In particular, in the direction of Avdiyivka, the enemy opened fire from an anti-tank missile system.
Near Shumy, the shelling of Ukrainian positions from automatic heavy grenade launchers and small arms was recorded.
In the direction of Katerynivka, the enemy fired from anti-tank grenade launchers and heavy machine guns.
Not far from Mayorske, Russia-led forces fired from heavy anti-tank grenade launchers, grenade launchers and small arms.
"As of 7:00, January 6, no violations of the ceasefire by the Russia-occupation forces were recorded," the report says.