- No feed-in tariffs in new bill on energy storage systems – head of Rada energy committee 20.09.2021
- Ukraine registers 2,265 new cases of COVID-19, 44 deaths in past 24 hours 20.09.2021
- MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2021 20.09.2021
- No feed-in tariffs in new bill on energy storage systems – head of Rada energy committee 18.09.2021
- Latvia includes Ukraine in list of countries that pose serious risk to public health – embassy 18.09.2021
Russia-occupation forces in Donbas fire on positions of Ukrainian army near Novoluhansk – JFO HQ
KYIV. Sept 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Russian-occupation forces in Donbas have violated the ceasefire once since the beginning of the current day, the press service of the Joint Force Operation (JFO) said on Wednesday.
"Since the beginning of the current day, one violation of the ceasefire has been recorded. Near the settlement of Novoluhanske, the enemy fired at the positions of Ukrainian servicemen from small arms. There are no losses among the Ukrainian defenders," the JFO said on Facebook.
It notes that the actions of the Russian armed formations were reported to the OSCE representatives through the Ukrainian side of the JCCC.
"The Ukrainian soldiers controls the situation in the JFO area to repulse and contain the Russian armed aggression and observe the ceasefire," the JFO headquarters said.