- Ukraine records 12,983 new COVID-19 cases per day, 5,874 recovered, 277 died – ministry 16.10.2021
- NSDC approves strategy of Ukraine's biosafety, biosecurity – Danilov 16.10.2021
- Danilov: Mere Russian retail chain can no longer operate in Ukraine 16.10.2021
- NSDC adopts Ukraine's info security strategy – Danilov 16.10.2021
- NSDC approves Defense Plan of Ukraine – Danilov 16.10.2021
Russia has maximized gas deliveries to Europe – Kremlin
MOSCOW. Oct 13 (Interfax) – Russia has increased gas supplies to Europe to the maximum that existing contracts allow, Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov told reporters.
"Russia in any case flawlessly fulfills all contractual obligations at the upper threshold, that is, all volumes of supplies have been increased to the possible maximum in the light of those contracts and agreements that are available," Peskov said.
When asked about the possibility of further increase in supplies, Peskov forwarded the question to Gazprom.
Commenting on a reporter’s remark that Russia could put additional volumes of gas on the spot market, the Kremlin spokesman pointed to infrastructure aspects and again noted that this question should be posed to Gazprom.