- Korniyenko to delegation of NATO Intl Secretariat: It's time to demonstrate results in Ukraine's application for membership in Alliance 31.03.2023
- Invaders shell Zaporizhia, Orikhiv; wound four – Yermak 31.03.2023
- Bucha's executions in cold-blood are part of Kremlin's plan to eliminate Ukrainians – European Commission's President 31.03.2023
- ICC, PGO to establish joint working groups to investigate war crimes 31.03.2023
- Zelenskyy takes part in raising state flag ceremony on restored flagpole in Bucha, presents mayor Hero City award 31.03.2023
Rozetka starts work in Poland
KYIV. March 6 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Ukrainian online retailer Rozetka began work in Poland, said Rozetka co-founder Vladyslav Chechetkin.
“Rozetka began work in Poland. So far in test mode: check all the processes, fill in the assortment of the site, establish all logistics links,” he said on Facebook.
Chechetkin noted that in the work they are counting on both a large Ukrainian audience (more than 2 million Ukrainians live in Poland) and local.
“Thanks to the AFU for the fact that this is in principle possible! For the fact that a year after the start of the full-scale war, we not only survived, but can develop a business. And all our clients, for whom we remained “every time that is needed,” he said.
The online store of electronics and household appliances Rozetka was founded in 2005 in Kyiv by Vladyslav Chechetkin and Iryna Chechetkina. In subsequent years, the company was transformed into a multi-category online marketplace. In December 2022, the attendance of Rozetka amounted to 40 million people a month.