- Uzbekistan, Afghanistan could discuss power line, railroad construction projects 16.10.2021
- Zelensky instructs to consider issue of increasing prison term for smugglers to 20 years – Danilov 16.10.2021
- Russia records all-time high of COVID-19 cases, deaths, 33,308 and 1,002 – coronavirus response HQ 16.10.2021
- Ukraine's defense plan approves by NSDC is classified, it to be implemented in case of war – Danilov 16.10.2021
- Intl Court of Justice appoints second round of written submissions in Ukraine against Russia case – MFA statement 16.10.2021
Roshen Corporation wants to buy project for bio packaging production in Kyiv region – AMCU
KYIV. Oct 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Roshen Confectionery Corporation (Kyiv) has requested permission from the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine (AMCU) to purchase Bioincom LLC (Irpin, Kyiv region), which is part of Novis Trading House LLC (Dnipro), which owns a plant in this city for the production of packaging, including biodegradable.
The committee intends to consider the relevant issue at a meeting on October 13.
According to the data on the Bioincom website, the company was founded in 2019. It is a manufacturer and supplier of biodegradable polymers.
EcoPo biopolymer is a biodegradable thermoplastic granular material (with a modified corn starch content of up to 75%), capable of complete biodegradability.
Bioincom’s products can be used as packaging for food products, for packaging waste, disposable hygiene products, containers for retail chains and in the production of bottles and containers, etc.
The company does not provide the volume and place of production.
Novis is a large manufacturer of polyethylene and polypropylene packaging materials and bags with color printing. It production facilities are located in Dnipro.