- NSDC sanctions to cover over 3,600 individuals, legal entities including Putin's children, relatives, oligarchs – Economy Ministry 01.10.2022
- Italy's Eni said Gazprom did not confirm to it gas supplies through Austria on Oct 1 01.10.2022
- Twenty two people, including 10 children, killed in car convoy shot by invaders in Kupiansk district of Kharkiv region – updated data of PGO 01.10.2022
- Georgia will never recognize pseudo-referendums on Ukrainian territories – MFA 01.10.2022
- Twenty four people, including 13 children, one pregnant woman, died in enemy shelling of convoy near Kurylivka in Kharkiv region 01.10.2022
Reintegration Ministry transfers UAH 1.5 mln to families of Ukrainian citizens illegally imprisoned in Russia
KYIV. Aug 19 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Ministry for the Reintegration of Temporarily Occupied Territories of Ukraine has transferred UAH 1.5 million to the families of Ukrainian citizens illegally imprisoned in Russia and another UAH 6.7 million to the Ukrainians who have been released from Russian captivity, according to the ministry’s press service.
"In particular, 15 families of political prisoners in Russia have received payments for legal assistance in the amount of UAH 100,000. Also, 67 former prisoners of war, who were recognized by the interdepartmental commission as persons imprisoned as a result of Russia’s military aggression against Ukraine, received one-time monetary assistance of UAH 100,000 each," the ministry said.
This assistance will be also provided to other Ukrainian citizens released from captivity and the relatives of those illegally imprisoned in Russia.