- SBU chief, US Ambassador to Ukraine discuss issues of cooperation in fight against Russian aggression 30.03.2023
- Russia preparing to call up another 400,000 troops, probably using coercion – British intelligence 30.03.2023
- Three civilians killed, 11 wounded from Russian shelling over past day – Defense Ministry 30.03.2023
- Passport service Document starts operating in Germany 30.03.2023
- Ukraine’s Dpty Defense Minister in Poland gets acquainted with training of Ukrainian military, tests Leopard 2 tank 30.03.2023
Registrations of used foreign cars in Ukraine down by 54% in Feb
KYIV. March 7 (Interfax-Ukraine) – In February this year, Ukrainians registered 13,500 used cars imported from abroad, which is 54% less than in February last year, the Ukrautoprom association reported on its Telegram channel.
Thus, taking into account the data announced earlier by the Association for February on the market of new cars (2,700 units), i.e. the market of second-hand foreign cars exceeded it five times.
According to the report, Renault Megane remains the most popular car among imported second-hand cars with registration of 1,049 units, while Volkswagen Golf is second with 925 units.
Skoda Octavia is in third place with 710 units, followed by Volkswagen Passat (657 units) and Ford Focus (360 units) closes the top five.
The average age of used cars that switched to Ukrainian license plates in February is 11 years, and the oldest was the 1995 AUDI A4.
According to Ukrautoprom, in January-February almost 25,000 used cars imported from abroad passed the first registration in Ukraine, which is 3.7 times more than the sales of new cars over the same period.