- Another Russian ship destroyed off Snake Island coast – Defense Ministry 07.05.2022
- Zelensky indicates the need to eliminate queues at gas stations – meeting of President’s Office with Cabinet 07.05.2022
- Sumy region shelled by Russian aircraft, serviceman of Border Guard Service wounded – regional authorities 07.05.2022
- Air defense shoots down Russian missile over Poltava region – head of regional administration 07.05.2022
- Two Russian servicemen who fired Grad at Kozacha Lopan to appear before court – prosecutor's office 07.05.2022
Regional Development Ministry will approve standards for pricing in construction
KYIV. May 3 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Ministry for Communities and Territories Development will form the development and approval of estimated norms and standards for pricing in construction, determining the procedure for their application (except for public roads).
Such changes in the powers of the Ministry for Communities and Territories Development of Ukraine were introduced by resolution No. 499 of the Cabinet of Ministers of April 29, 2022.
Now the Ministry of Regional Development will not only check compliance with the standards for calculating the cost of construction for objects created for budgetary, donor funds or under state guarantees, but also compliance with estimated norms and standards for pricing in construction when calculating the cost of construction for all objects (except for public roads).