- Rada may pass at first reading draft state budget 2022 on Nov 2 – Stefanchuk 21.10.2021
- Stefanchuk: No grounds to talk about any personnel rotations in Cabinet now except for resignation of Abramovsky 21.10.2021
- Interest rates on NBU's active and passive operations set for October 22 21.10.2021
- Ukraine's stock indexes on 21/10/21 (closure) 21.10.2021
- World's stock indexes at 19:15 Kyiv time on 21/10/21 21.10.2021
Rada tax committee head sees potential for increasing revenues in 2022 draft state budget by UAH 80 bln
KYIV. Oct 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Head of the Verkhovna Rada Committee on Finance, Taxation and Customs Policy Danylo Hetmantsev sees the potential to expand the revenue side of the draft law on the state budget of Ukraine for 2022 by UAH 80 billion, to UAH 1.357 trillion.
As Hetmantsev wrote on the Telegram channel on Tuesday, he submitted the relevant proposals to expand revenues by revising the macro-forecast and comprehensive de-shadowing of the economy, as well as to redistribute expenditures as amendments to bill No. 6000.
The head of the committee, in particular, proposes to increase in the draft state budget for the next year the projected receipts from VAT on imported and manufactured goods in Ukraine – by UAH 24 billion, corporate income tax – by UAH 15 billion, excise tax on domestic and imported tobacco products – by UAH 13.5 billion, personal income tax – by UAH 10 billion, the royalty for the use of subsoil for gas production – by UAH 6 billion.
Regarding the expenditure side of the state budget, Hetmantsev, in particular, proposes to increase funding for the program of state medical guarantees by UAH 17 billion, to increase spending on stimulating the birth rate by UAH 12 billion, and to increase funding on the payment of benefits and housing and utility subsidies by UAH 8.8 billion.
As MP, Deputy Head of the Taxation Committee Yaroslav Zhelezniak (the Holos faction) reported on the Telegram channel, MPs submitted 3,284 amendments to the draft state budget for 2022.