- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
- Wagner fighters exhausted by Ukrainian forces: Enemy forced to involve special forces, amphibious assault units in battles for Bakhmut – Syrsky 10.04.2023
Rada ratifies Framework agreement with UK to support development of AFU Navy
KYIV. Jan 28 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Verkhovna Rada has adopted a law on ratification of the Framework Agreement between the Government of Ukraine and the Government of the United Kingdom regarding official credit support for the development of the capabilities of the Naval Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
Bill No. 0143 was supported by 275 deputies at a meeting on January 27.
As reported, the Framework Agreement was signed in London on November 12, 2021 and provides for the allocation of funds for the construction of eight missile boats, the purchase of two minesweepers from the United Kingdom, and the creation of two naval bases in Ukraine.