- Erdoğan arrives in Lviv 18.08.2022
- Zelensky, Erdoğan discuss Russian theft of Ukrainian grain, ZNPP issue, defense cooperation 18.08.2022
- Ukraine, Turkey sign memo on post-war reconstruction 18.08.2022
- Ukrzaliznytsia plans to extend fleet of grain carriers by another 500 units 18.08.2022
- Invaders preparing provocation at Zaporizhia NPP on Aug 19 – Intelligence Agency 18.08.2022
Rada ratifies Framework agreement with UK to support development of AFU Navy
KYIV. Jan 28 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Verkhovna Rada has adopted a law on ratification of the Framework Agreement between the Government of Ukraine and the Government of the United Kingdom regarding official credit support for the development of the capabilities of the Naval Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
Bill No. 0143 was supported by 275 deputies at a meeting on January 27.
As reported, the Framework Agreement was signed in London on November 12, 2021 and provides for the allocation of funds for the construction of eight missile boats, the purchase of two minesweepers from the United Kingdom, and the creation of two naval bases in Ukraine.