- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Rada plans to hold European Union Day in early Oct – MP Kravchuk
KYIV. Sept 3 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Verkhovna Rada plans to hold a European Union Day in early October in order to consider bills that are important for Ukraine’s European integration, said Yevhenia Kravchuk, deputy head of the Servant of the People faction.
"Regarding upcoming plans: we will definitely hold the European integration day in parliament, that is, such a day of the European Union. On October 12, there will be another Ukraine-EU summit, and before that, tentatively, in the first days of October, there will probably be such a meeting of the Rada, at which we will consider bills important for European integration. Whether this meeting is regular or extraordinary depends on how busy we will be with considering bills having numerous amendments," Kravchuk told Interfax-Ukraine on Friday.
As reported, in October 2020, the first deputy chairman of the parliament, the presidential representative in the Rada, Ruslan Stefanchuk, proposed holding "European Union days" in the Verkhovna Rada during plenary sessions to adopt bills that are important for the European integration of Ukraine.