- No feed-in tariffs in new bill on energy storage systems – head of Rada energy committee 18.09.2021
- Latvia includes Ukraine in list of countries that pose serious risk to public health – embassy 18.09.2021
- Monitoring system will include all info about oligarchs – Danilov 18.09.2021
- Rada taxation committee excludes norm on excise duty for RES from 'resource' bill No. 5600 – first deputy head 18.09.2021
- Russian occupation forces violate ceasefire in Donbas 7 times, two JFO fighters wounded over past day – HQ 18.09.2021
Public debt for housing services 3.5% down in July – statistics
KYIV. Sept 14 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The debt of the population of Ukraine for housing and utilities services in July 2021 decreased 3.5% compared to June 2021 and amounted to UAH 57.2 billion (excluding electricity).
According to the State Statistics Service, in general, in July, Ukrainians paid UAH 12.4 billion for housing services, which was 117.3% of the amount charged for this month. Some UAH 7.1 billion was paid for the supply of electricity.
The highest level of payment for housing services in July 2021 was recorded Kharkiv (131.5% of the amount of accruals, due to the repayment of debts of previous periods), Rivne (124.9%), Kyiv (122.5%), Dnipropetrovsk (121.4%) regions and Kyiv city (124.4%).
The lowest level of payment is Chernivtsi, Kirovohrad, Vinnytsia and Kherson regions (104-109% of the amount of charges).
According to the State Statistics Service, in January-July 2021 some 29,500 agreements have been concluded with the population on the repayment of restructured debt for housing services for a total of UAH 248.2 million. The amount of payments made, taking into account long-term contracts, totaled UAH 135.5 million.
The data is given without taking into account the annexed territory of Crimea and Sevastopol, as well as part of the temporarily occupied territories of Donetsk and Luhansk regions.