- Ukrainian FM, President of European Parliament coordinate steps to create Special Tribunal in crime of aggression case 21.03.2023
- Zelenskyy, Kishida sign declaration on special partnership between Ukraine and Japan in Kyiv 21.03.2023
- Ukrzaliznytsia allows over 30 private companies to develop border transshipment complexes – Kamyshin 21.03.2023
- Rada adopts at first reading bill on phased introduction of Unified Judicial Information and Telecommunication System 21.03.2023
- National Bank of Ukraine's official rates as of 22/03/23 21.03.2023
PrivatBank plans to increase funding for Ukrainian SMEs by 35% in 2023
KYIV. March 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – State-controlled PrivatBank (Kyiv) plans to increase funding for Ukrainian small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) by at least 35% in 2023, Yevhen Zaihrayev, a member of the bank board, said.
“In 2023, PrivatBank plans to increase the volume of financing for Ukrainian small and medium-sized businesses by at least 35% … We are changing the processes and management risk model, introducing modern digital technologies for the fastest consideration and processing of loan applications, so that loans are the most available to businesses,” he said during the Digital Lending conference in Kyiv.
According to him, in 2022, PrivatBank increased its SME loan portfolio by 60%, including under government business support programs.
According to the statistics of the National Bank of Ukraine, as of January 1, 2023, PrivatBank ranked first in terms of total assets (UAH 737.417 billion) among 67 banks operating in the country.