- Danilov: Mere Russian retail chain can no longer operate in Ukraine 16.10.2021
- NSDC adopts Ukraine's info security strategy – Danilov 16.10.2021
- NSDC approves Defense Plan of Ukraine – Danilov 16.10.2021
- Novak: Ukraine shows freeloader approach, as if someone always owes it something 16.10.2021
- US calls Russia's census in occupied Crimea as attempt to undermine Ukraine's sovereignty, territorial integrity 16.10.2021
Previous Normandy-format decisions need to be fulfilled before moving on – Lavrov
MINSK. Oct 14 (Interfax) – Earlier decisions made in the Normandy format of Russia, Germany, France and Ukraine promoting a settlement in eastern Ukraine need to be fulfilled before resuming Normandy-format contacts, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Thursday.
"Truth be told I am a bit surprised by the insistency of our Western colleagues’ push for the resumption of Normandy-format meetings without providing the fulfillment of earlier decisions for their part," Lavrov told reporters in Minsk.