- Another Russian ship destroyed off Snake Island coast – Defense Ministry 07.05.2022
- Zelensky indicates the need to eliminate queues at gas stations – meeting of President’s Office with Cabinet 07.05.2022
- Sumy region shelled by Russian aircraft, serviceman of Border Guard Service wounded – regional authorities 07.05.2022
- Air defense shoots down Russian missile over Poltava region – head of regional administration 07.05.2022
- Two Russian servicemen who fired Grad at Kozacha Lopan to appear before court – prosecutor's office 07.05.2022
Presidents of Ukraine, Lithuania discuss security situation along Ukrainian borders
KYIV. Jan 27 (Interfax-Ukraine) – President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky had a telephone conversation with President of Lithuania Gitanas Nausėda, the presidential press service has said.
“The head of the Ukrainian state briefed his interlocutor on the current security situation along the borders and in the temporarily occupied territories of Ukraine. He stressed the importance of maintaining the unity of the EU and NATO member states in this situation,” the office said.
Zelensky thanked Nausėda for Lithuania’s clear and consistent position in support of Ukraine, as well as for significant practical assistance to strengthen its defense capability.
The interlocutors positively noted the traditionally high dynamics of bilateral dialogue at all levels.
The presidents coordinated positions on the schedule of contacts for the near future within the Ukrainian-Lithuanian strategic partnership.