- DTEK regards Zelensky's statements as unfair, baseless 27.11.2021
- Delivery of 50,000 vials of Remdesivir to Ukraine expected by Dec 15 – health minister 27.11.2021
- State overthrow being prepared by FSB officer, three defectors from Interior Ministry – media 27.11.2021
- Burba wants to sue for charge of disclosing classified info 27.11.2021
- There is no conflict of interest between Yermak and Tatarov – Zelensky 27.11.2021
President of European Council tells Zelensky about results of his talk with Putin
KYIV. Nov 25 (Interfax-Ukraine) – President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky and President of the European Council Charles Michel in a telephone conversation discussed the development of the security situation in eastern Ukraine in connection with the concentration of Russian armed forces along the borders.
"The President of the European Council announced the results of his yesterday’s conversation with Russian President Vladimir Putin. One of these results is the conviction that contacts between the Ukrainian and Russian sides with the participation of the EU could help de-escalate the situation," the press service of the head of state said.
In turn, Zelensky informed Michel about Ukraine’s efforts aimed at a peaceful settlement of the conflict.
The parties agreed to further coordinate their positions on ways to resolve the conflict.
They also discussed the preparation of the Eastern Partnership summit scheduled for December 15. Zelensky noted that this event should be effective in terms of taking into account the interests of Ukraine and the Associated Trio.