- One should not look for soft synonyms for war crimes – Podoliak 27.03.2023
- Zelenskyy: Dozens of apartments in two houses in Zaporizhia, affected by Russia’s rocket attack on March 22, not suitable for living 27.03.2023
- Stefanchuk: We start discussion with UK Parliament on recognizing Holodomor as genocide of Ukrainian people 27.03.2023
- Defense forces attack 10 places of concentration of invaders in past 24 hours – AFU General Staff 27.03.2023
- Stefanchuk: It's time for UK to become leader of ‘air coalition’ 27.03.2023
Power supply in Kyiv restored in full – Klitschko
KYIV. March 9 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Electricity supply has been completely restored in Kyiv, mayor of the capital Vitali Klitschko said.
“Power supply to consumers in Kyiv has been fully resumed. Work on restoring heat supply continues. Currently, 30% of houses are without heating. Municipal engineers plan to restore heat in full within a day,” Klitschko wrote on Telegram.