- Another Russian ship destroyed off Snake Island coast – Defense Ministry 07.05.2022
- Zelensky indicates the need to eliminate queues at gas stations – meeting of President’s Office with Cabinet 07.05.2022
- Sumy region shelled by Russian aircraft, serviceman of Border Guard Service wounded – regional authorities 07.05.2022
- Air defense shoots down Russian missile over Poltava region – head of regional administration 07.05.2022
- Two Russian servicemen who fired Grad at Kozacha Lopan to appear before court – prosecutor's office 07.05.2022
Poroshenko receives invitation to participate in EPP Congress
KYIV. May 5 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Leader of the European Solidarity Party, the fifth President of Ukraine (2014-2019) Petro Poroshenko has received an invitation from the president of the European People’s Party (EPP) to participate in the EPP Congress, which will take place May 31 – June 1 in Rotterdam ( Netherlands).
In the framework of the Congress it is planned to elect a new leadership of the political family of the European People’s Party, to discuss and coordinate positions on topical issues of the development of the European Union.
It is, in particular, about strengthening support for Ukraine in repelling Russian aggression, tightening the sanctions regime against Russia and defining the position on granting Ukraine candidate status for EU membership in the context of preparations for the June meeting of the European Council.